Friday, October 11, 2013

Radfems for Rape

The mindless mantra of victim feminism, "Don't teach women how to avoid rape, teach men not to rape" is bad enough. But I am really sickened by a trend I've recently noticed: discouraging victims of sexual assault and domestic violence from going to the police.

Apparently, the police are just another weapon of Teh Patriarchy to rape and oppress women. Reporting rape to them never helps, and only makes things worse! Proof: some anecdotes the skepchix managed to come up with.

Anyway, a consistent message is emerging from the Fempire: don't report rape to the police, because Patriarchy. And in the very next breath, they rant and rave that the crime of rape is vastly underreported because Patriarchy!

Apparently the Social Justice Warriors have no problem sacrificing women's safety on the altar of their ideology. Sickening bunch of hypocrites.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I thought(and I'm sorry) you had to be exaggerating, taking something out of context. I honestly didn't think that what you were saying was possible. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is insanity of frightening proportions! It used to be that the religious made me ashamed to be human because of their absurdity, but now it is the SJW atheists who make me ashamed to be human.

    ReplyDelete